Premier Academy Return to School Plan 2022-2023
Premier Academy Return to School ESSER III Funds Plan 2022-2023
Premier Academy Return to School Plan 2021-2022
Premier Academy Return to School Plan 2020
Remote and Blended Remote Learning Plan
This plan includes two possibilities based upon the guidance from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
Option 1-Hybrid Plan:
- Students attend school in-person twice a week (either Monday/Tuesday OR Thursday/Friday) from 8:30am – 1:30pm and are at home for remote learning for the remaining days of the week.
- In-person class sizes will be limited to half of a class of students to encourage social distancing between students
- Students and staff will be required to wear masks
- Daily, parents/guardians will complete online form to certify the health of each student BEFORE getting on the bus or in the car to go to school.
- Return to school will correspond to ISBE/IDPH guidelines.
Option 2-Fully Remote Plan:
- Students are at home for remote learning.
- Students will be required to attend virtual classes/meet remote learning expectations daily based on Premier Academy Remote Learning Guidelines
Premier Academy parents/guardians will utilize the link below to select one of the two learning options, which will last for a 9 week period 8/17/20 – 10/9/20. At the end of the 9 week period, the family may choose an alternate option. All selections must be made before 12:00pm on Monday, August 3, 2020.