Premier Academy Return to School Plan
Remote and Blended Remote Learning Plan
This plan includes two possibilities based upon the guidance from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
Option 1-Hybrid Plan:
- Students attend school in-person twice a week (either Monday/Tuesday OR Thursday/Friday) from 8:30am – 1:30pm and are at home for remote learning for the remaining days of the week.
- In-person class sizes will be limited to half of a class of students to encourage social distancing between students
- Students and staff will be required to wear masks
- Daily, parents/guardians will complete online form to certify the health of each student BEFORE getting on the bus or in the car to go to school.
- Return to school will correspond to ISBE/IDPH guidelines.
Option 2-Fully Remote Plan:
- Students are at home for remote learning.
- Students will be required to attend virtual classes/meet remote learning expectations daily based on Premier Academy Remote Learning Guidelines
Premier Academy parents/guardians will utilize the link below to select one of the two learning options, which will last for a 9 week period 8/17/20 – 10/9/20. At the end of the 9 week period, the family may choose an alternate option. All selections must be made before 12:00pm on Monday, August 3, 2020.